Personal training including:
- General strength and conditioning programming
- StrongFirst kettlebell instruction
- Functional mobility programming including Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Group fitness preparation
- Movement education/exercise technique enhancement
Initial session: $120 for one hour
All subsequent single sessions: $60/half hour
- 6 half hours - $330 ($30 discount)
- 12 half hours - $660 ($60 discount)
- 18 half hours - $990 ($90 discount)
- 24 half hours - $1320 ($120 discount)
*Hour sessions are available at 2x the half hour rate
PHYSICAL THerapy including:#
- Australian manual therapy
- McKenzie mechanical therapy
- Selective functional movement assessment (SFMA)
- Neurokinetic therapy
- Functional Range Release (FRR)
- Main Line Physio, LLC is an out-of-network practice. This means that sessions will be billed to your insurance company but sessions will only be covered under your out-of-network benefits. All charges not covered by your insurance company, become the responsibility of the patient and you will be billed accordingly, not exceeding $225 for the initial evaluation and $150/hour for subsequent sessions.
- If you do not wish to have your sessions billed to your insurance company you may choose to “self-pay”.
- Initial session: $225 for one hour
- All subsequent single sessions: $75/half hour
#Physical therapy is defined as the evaluation and treatment of individuals with physical impairments, functional limitations and disabilities performed in order to determine a diagnosis, prognosis and plan of treatment intervention. Physical therapy services do not include programming for improving general power, strength, endurance, or flexibility capacity, unless these limitations are found in conjunction with a specific diagnosis.