Personal training including:
- General strength and conditioning programming
- StrongFirst kettlebell instruction
- Functional mobility programming including Functional Movement Screen (FMS) and Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Group fitness preparation
- Movement education/exercise technique enhancement
Initial session: $120 for one hour
All subsequent single sessions: $60/half hour
- Once per week: $250/month
- Twice per week: $425/month
- Three times per week: $650/month
- Unlimited: $1,000/month
Annual memberships*: If your goal is consistency, annual memberships will be of the greatest value overtime. Payment plans are available if desired.
- Once per week: $2,500
- Twice per week: $4,500
- Three times per week: $7,000
- Unlimited: $11,000
*Rates are based on half hour sessions, for hour sessions price is 2x the cost
PHYSICAL THerapy including:#
- Australian manual therapy
- McKenzie mechanical therapy
- Selective functional movement assessment (SFMA)
- Neurokinetic therapy
- Functional Range Release (FRR)
- Main Line Physio, LLC is an out-of-network practice. This means that sessions will be billed to your insurance company but sessions will only be covered under your out-of-network benefits. All charges not covered by your insurance company, become the responsibility of the patient and you will be billed accordingly, not exceeding $225 for the initial evaluation and $150/hour for subsequent sessions.
- If you do not wish to have your sessions billed to your insurance company you may choose to “self-pay”.
- Initial session: $225 for one hour
- All subsequent single sessions: $75/half hour
#Physical therapy is defined as the evaluation and treatment of individuals with physical impairments, functional limitations and disabilities performed in order to determine a diagnosis, prognosis and plan of treatment intervention. Physical therapy services do not include programming for improving general power, strength, endurance, or flexibility capacity, unless these limitations are found in conjunction with a specific diagnosis.