YOUR MOVEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Chris Leib is a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with nearly a decade of experience in treating movement dysfunctions and enhancing human performance. Dr. Leib has a versatile movement background with a variety of certifications as both a physical therapist and fitness professional. Combining the worlds of therapy and fitness, Chris is uniquely qualified to help you get the most out of your body, while allowing you to sustain optimal physical health and longevity. Chris considers physical activity a vital process to being a complete human being and is passionate about helping others maximize their movement potential.
In his spare time, Chris cherishes spending time with his wife Theresa, and thoroughly enjoys learning new movement patterns from his son, Braiden and daughter, Jordan.
EDUCATION and Certifications:
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT) via Maitland Australian Physiotherapy Seminars
- StrongFirst Girya Level 2 (SFG II) Kettlebell Instructor
- Y Balance Test Certified
- Certified in the Fundamental Capacity Screen (FCS)
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 1 Certified
Chris specializes in Training
A prior history of/current injury
- Neurological or developmental pathologies
- Anxiety about beginning a movement practice due to fear of injury
- Fear of falling due to balance disturbances
- Athletic backgrounds that want to unlock optimal performance and sustain a healthy recreational/competitive career